Richard Riggio and Sons, Inc. can provide the following general contracting services to our clients in Connecticut, exceeding their expectations by producing quality work, completing projects on time and on budget:
Residential Building, Remodeling and Additions
Residential New Home Construction in CT: From your home’s foundation to its roof, our team of experts will help you create the house that you’ve always wanted. Richard Riggio and Sons, Inc. will be beside you every step of the way.
Residential Remodeling, Renovations and Additions in CT: Make your current home fit you. Whether you want to redesign your square footage or add to it, Richard Riggio and Sons, Inc. will help you increase the functionality of your space while adding value to your home.
Commercial Building, Remodeling and Additions
Commercial New Construction in CT: With precise strategic planning, Richard Riggio and Sons, Inc. navigates through fast-track schedules, rigorous construction standards, and innovative design-build plans. All of the necessary steps are taken to ensure the hardware, fixtures and cosmetic touches work in unison to create a functional, durable facility.
Commercial Renovations in CT: Richard Riggio and Sons, Inc. provides basic facility repair and renovation services from bringing buildings up to code to fixing mistakes in new and old construction. If your commercial facility needs rooms rearranged, fixtures installed or otherwise renovated or repaired, give us a call.
General Damage and Insurance Repairs
Richard Riggio and Sons, Inc. can assist in the repair and/or renovation of property damage during the home insurance repair process.
- Debris Removal. Debris removal services safely dispose of rubbish resulting from damage to a property.
- Demolition Services. Demolition services include the cleanup and destruction of building structures or portions thereof, which have suffered from serious physical damage.
- Electrical Contractor. Electrical contractor services are needed to repair damage to the electrical systems of a structure or dwelling.
- Floor Covering Repair & Replacement. Floor covering repair and replacement involves either the cleaning of an existing damaged laminate, tile, wood or carpeted floor or the replacement of the floor.
- Foundation Repair. Foundation repair specialists perform the repair, restoration and stabilization of a structure’s damaged foundation.
- Gutters. Gutters often need replacement at the time of wind claims or hail insurance claims.
- Hardwood Flooring. Hardwood flooring services provide removal and replacement when there has been water damage to a wood floor.
- HVAC Contractors. HVAC contractors provide required heating and air conditioning repairs and air vent cleaning services.
- Plumbing Contractors. Plumbing contractors specialize in leak detection problems and repair and replacement of damaged plumbing systems.
- Roof Repair. Roof repair services are needed as a result of storm roof damage.
- Siding Replacement. Siding replacement is often necessary when the structure has suffered storm or fire damage to the exterior of the property.
- Structural Repair. Structural repair includes all aspects of returning the basic structure of property to its original condition.
- Window Replacement. Window replacement is needed due to window deterioration or age, and to upgrade to today’s standards.
Kitchens and Baths
Your kitchen is the heart of your home, and we’ll make sure that this space lives up to its position. With the help of our skilled experts, your dream kitchen can become a reality in just a few short weeks.
Working together as a team, we can transform your everyday bath into the spa-like oasis of your dreams. From flooring to fixtures, we’ll design with you in mind and keep you involved every step of the way.
To complete a kitchen or bath remodel you are likely to need an electrician, a plumber, a countertop contractor, a cabinet contractor, a flooring pro, a painter, and someone to install the appliances. Richard Riggio and Sons, Inc. can manage it all for you under one roof.
Building a deck involves several intricate steps, and if there’s a mistake at any point in the process, the deck could have a serious deficiency that requires it to be dismantled and constructed all over again. These steps include installing footings to serve as the foundation of your deck, ledgers to affix the deck to your home, framing to provide the structure, decking for the floorboards, and the addition of any railing or stairways the architecture of your house might need to complete the project.
Richard Riggio and Sons, Inc. staff of skilled carpenters will discuss deck options with you, including sizing, styles, and material options, then execute the design by properly installing and efficiently building your deck.
Whether you need hardwood flooring, custom panels, architectural millwork, or moldings, our millwork experts at Richard Riggio and Sons, Inc. can create, deliver and install at your job site in Connecticut.
Residential Excavation in Connecticut: Examples of general residential excavation services by Richard Riggio and Sons, Inc. includes clearing your lot, digging your basement for your home’s foundation, installing your sewer system, backfilling and compacting for your house and garage, grading for proper drainage, and driveway repair and installation.
Commercial Excavation in Connecticut: From installing storm drains to septic systems to general excavation, Richard Riggio and Sons, Inc. can do the job.
General Trucking Services in Connecticut: Contact us for your general trucking needs.
Licensed Septic Installations
Septic installation involves making numerous decisions including proper placement, what type of tank to install (concrete, steel, fiberglass, etc.), how large the tank needs to be, preparation of digging/excavation, adhering to proper code, and finally installation. Richard Riggio and Sons, Inc. is licensed to manage all steps of septic installations in Connecticut.
Richard Riggio and Sons, Inc. offers 15 yard dumpster rentals for your residential or commercial projects of all sizes, including home renovations and cleanups to larger construction job sites in Connecticut. Please give us a call for information on dumpster rental pricing.